A high end technology retailer is in the process of reforming their brand tone of voice and as part of their transformation they are looking to appoint a Content Manager. You will join their rapidly growing digital team based in their state of the art, Scandinavian style offices in Alderley Edge.
It's a very exciting time to be joining as they have recently reached £10 million in funding, and have successfully broken into several international markets within Europe, China and the US. They are on the precipice of enormous expansion so there's tonnes of opportunity to grow with the business if progression is something you're looking for.
As a Content Manager you Will have the following responsibilities:
- Write engaging, educational copy aligning to brand guidelines for product pages, homepages and editorial content, as well as offline content.
- Own the publishing of all content on the website, collaborating with design and studio teams for any assets you require to land the content.
- Assist with content and marketing calendar management, supporting with campaign management where required.
- Execute content changes, coordinating with Worldwide Content Coordinator to roll out across all global websites.
- Work closely with trading and marketing teams to align with key trading events and promotions.
- Conduct thorough brand and technology research to inform content projects.
- Explore new and emerging trends, channels and formats for content.
- Support reporting on key content metrics to senior management to inform future campaigns, proposals and strategies.
- Collaborate and support on recommendations from SEO, CRO and other agencies.
- Work with Worldwide Content Coordinator to ensure the roll-out and localisation of all content to relevant territories.
- Conduct daily site walks, with the customer in mind, to maintain quality, accuracy and consistency of content.
We are interested in meeting candidates with the following experience:
- 2-3 years' experience in an eCommerce Content role
- Shopify experience or experience with a similar eCommerce platform
- Highly organised with the ability to manage workload with changing priorities in a very fast paced environment.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to apply this to all content creation.
If you'd like to work for one of the most interesting sectors with a rapidly growing business, please apply below.
Keywords: content, eCommerce, conversion, SEO, copywriter, creative, crm, email, co