- Content Executive
- Luxury Travel
- Training and development courses
- Free holidays each year
Better Placed are delighted to be working with one of Northwest's largest luxury travel brands in their search for a Content Executive to join the team.
This brand has a mission to deliver remarkable customer experience, by tailor making experiences and exceptional service that keeps customers coming back for more.
In this role you will be developing and delivering on some of the UK's best travel marketing campaigns. Content, commercial, and creative writing being at the forefront of this role.
Are you interested in a life in travel and want to be a part of an amazing career journey? Then this is the right role for you!!
- Understanding and utilising dynamic content and personalisation to increase efficiency and engagement in marketing communications - initially eshot but progressing to Direct Mail
- Create and deliver the content strategy - and share / communicate this within the wider business.
- Ensure ongoing campaigns are in place to drive database growth, using website assets, social media channels and content to support monthly growth targets.
- Deliver content that positions the brand as the expert in travel, demonstrating our knowledge and passion and illustrating the benefits of content whilst supporting our SEO objectives.
- Design monthly campaigns and incentives that deliver cut through in our market, measuring performance and ROI
- Complete regular reviews of key competitors, ensuring an awareness of their marketing strategy and positioning and use this knowledge in advancing our activity.
- Enhanced pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank.
- Birthday off
- Hybrid - 2 days in office per week
- Charity day
- £200 Concession for a holiday after probation
- Holiday discounts
- Referral fee's
- Tax free bonus
- Training contribution
Apply today to find out more!