Content Co-ordinator - 6 month Fixed Term contract - hybrid working, London City Centre
This well known children's charity are looking for a Content Co-ordinator to join on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract basis, with an immediate start. The role is crucial for promoting the work of the charity through engaging patient and family stories, requiring someone thoughtful, considerate and organised to work across teams.
- Navigate the content management systems, providing context and stories to the different marketing teams on request
- Ensuring the CMS system is up to date and relevant
- Review and audit content across multiple delivery channels
- Work with different charity stakeholders and team leaders to drive excellent and engaging content
- Organising, producing and promoting film content
- Utilising Salesforce to drive campaigns
- Transcribe interviews for content use
Skills and experience required;
- Proficiency in content management, with plenty of experience of at least one CMS
- Highly organised and communicative
- An adaptable nature, with an ability to balance multiple ongoing project spanning many different teams
- A passion for data management and spreadsheets! This is not a creative role, more of a content management, organisational position
- Experience working with children/charity situations desirable
This is an opportunity to join a charity that really makes a difference to children's and their family's lives, producing and managing compelling content to drive their message and brand on a national scale. If you're looking to join a meaningful charity then apply now.