Are you an external communications manager looking for your next big job in comms? We're looking for someone to help manage a busy press office, manage a vast array of varied communications to the external audiences. This is more-or-less fully remote but you will be required to travel to their UK offices twice a month ideally (these offices are based outside of London but we need people who are based in the UK).
- You will be developing and delivering strategic external communications and media relations plans and will have experience in digital communications
- You will be developing the narrative for all comms
- You will manage agencies and a busy press office team
- You will ensure that all stakeholders are aware of any business change, product launches etc
- You will work closely with all other teams including digital, content and channel
- You will support the wider team in making sure that any crisis comms are managed accordingly
This is a senior position within the business - we need someone who is a strong communicator, hardworking, passionate about communications and press and media management. You will not be afraid of hard work and sometimes long hours if there's a crisis to manage! You'll be a good leader and have come from a consumer market - ideally FMCG or Retail. If you've worked agency side that's fine but you must have managed digital comms and crisis communications.