An exciting role has arisen for a passionate Communications Lead to join a growing team at a collective of education groups based in Leeds. Joining a team that is made up of internal and external communications professionals and a part of the wider marketing department, you will be working with a collection of FE colleges, each of which has its own successful identity which is recognised locally.
We are looking for someone who loves using creative communications to develop meaningful engagements with internal and external stakeholders.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with the Communications Manager to develop and implement communications strategies for the education group as a collective, as well as the FE and HE brands that it represents
- Providing advice and guidance on the most appropriate communications methods and solutions
- Implementing and leading on reporting and analysis for all communications campaigns and activities across internal, external and social media. This includes setting KPIs and identifying effective measurement tools and platforms
- Establishing and overseeing processes for the entire communications team, providing strategic guidance to individual team members to ensure the delivery of outstanding results.
- Line managing a small team of internal and external communications professionals
- Previous experience of line management/mentorship - this could mean supporting a graduate or apprentice in their first comms role
- Good knowledge of corporate and consumer communications
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on communications activities
- PR planning and forecasting
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Experience in audience/stakeholder mapping exercises
- 27 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays and additional time off between the Christmas and New year
- Generous pension scheme with the employer contributing up to 17.3%
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Regular socials and collaborative team environment
This is the ideal role for a candidate with 2/3 years' experience in communications, looking to take the next step up in their career. If you are interested in the role, please apply and we'll be in touch!