Commercial Director - Direct and Partnerships
*INTERIM OPPORTUNITY - DAY RATE OR FTC* - London based, sometimes requiring travel north
I'm partnering with one of the UK's most prolific insurance businesses to find a Commercial Director who shares their ambitious plans to grow the direct revenue strand of the business. Despite the tough circumstances over the last few years, this business have maintained loyalty and achieved impressive growth, due to outstanding customer service held on a platform of superb brand work and commercial awareness.
The D2C and partnerships channels require an inspirational and highly experienced leader to sit on the UK Leadership Team and deliver exceptional results, contributing to the wider growth ambitions of the business, both in the UK and internationally.
- Building and developing the partnerships channel, spotting opportunities for growth and efficiency
- Utilising data and insight to create, implement and report on innovative and profitable routes to market
- Working closely with the Underwriting and Data team to develop exciting Propositions for your target SME market
- Using key customer profiles to generate campaign and proposition ideas that drive growth
- Ensure effective and profitable customer journey, with a focus on customer service strategy
- Focusing on technological partnership opportunities, spotting opportunities for commercially viable fintech platform partnerships
- Setting and reporting on the P+L of this revenue channel
- Managing your Partnerships team to deliver on your strategy, but also working in a matrix style role across key stakeholders to drive internal efficiency and communication
Skills and experience required;
- Key stakeholder management with visionary leadership skills - you need an ability to bring everyone on board with your ideas and vision for this channel, utilising not only the skillset of your team but combing the other talented members of the business to drive the growth required. Communicating in a compelling and influential style is paramount for this role.
- Consumer focused campaign portfolio - an in depth understanding of customers and the customer journey, which you will use to differentiate this brand from competitors. You will have at least 5 years in a fast paced, consumer lead environment.
- Digital first approach - utilisation of tech platforms is essential for partnerships, but also your digital channel knowledge will be at the forefront of your route to market strategy from a more traditional marketing perspective
- Partnership experience - demonstrable partnership campaigns with verifiable profit figures
- Industry - insurance experience is preferred but not essential, but experience in the finance, services, consumer world is required to allow for the consumer lead experience and scale required for the role
This is a day rate role, or can be fixed term contract for 3- 6 months - package negotiable and competitive. There is potential for this role to move to a permanent fixture for the right candidate.
Please apply or get in touch for a confidential conversation.