Commercial Business Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 OTE £65,000+
We are working with a well-established manufacturer, who are deeply committed to fostering a greener and more sustainable world, which is a large part of who they are and what they do.
They are looking to add a Commercial Business Manager to their growing team, the company is offering 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, private health care and exciting growth plans for the successful individual.
- Consists of both new business development and key account management.
- Detect and convert sales opportunities through quality prospecting and through the warm prospects handed from the marketing team.
- Manage multiple campaigns and targets at any given time.
- Delivering excellent customer service by understanding in detail the customer needs
- Regular reporting and analysis on performance and productivity.
- Will ideally possess a track record of account management and sales development within a B2B environment.
- Experience of managing strategic partnerships desirable but not essential
- First class communication skills as well as strong commercial capabilities.
- Ability to manage a client portfolio across a wide geographical area.
- Will need to be able to manage a sales pipeline and possess a track record of developing sales and revenue.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career and work with an exciting business who are on a massive growth trajectory. You'll be joining a business who have an exciting growth plan for their sales team, to which this person will be vital to.
Please apply to be considered and to find out more details.