Leeds (hybrid working)
£50,000 - £55,000
Are you looking to merge your two passions of music and AWS? Would you like to work on a greenfield re-platforming where you'll take responsibility for AWS implementation?
If so then read on…
I'm working with a music tech brand that leads the way in connecting independent artists with independent companies looking to license music. Their platform has been going from strength to strength and now, in line with growth, it needs re-platforming and modernising.
The ideal candidate can bring their AWS knowledge to the company but be supported and upskilled along the way. You might come from a developer background but have a real desire to step into a cloud role or be a cloud engineer with 1-3 years of experience under your belt, either way this role would suit you.
This project sits within a wider transformation lead by the CTO and it's a real opportunity to take ownership over cloud services but also grow and develop as the company grows.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Play a leading role in a greenfield cloud transformation for a startup sized business
- Work with the CTO and Senior developers to plan and deliver the re-platforming
- Take ownership of the AWS infrastructure
- Help migrate the legacy code and build out the microservice capabilities
- Add in any automation that you see fit using modern tools such as Terraform or Ansible
- AWS services and implementation experience
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Terraform and Ansible would be beneficial
- Any coding experience would be a bonus, particularly in C#/ .net
If you feel like this role is something you want to get stuck into and could bring real value to then don't hesitate to apply or reach out to Tom Griffin for more information.