Our super well known retail client is looking for a category planner - salary is in the £50k mark with great benefits including a big bonus.
You'll support the delivery of strategic business plans and trading plans for board-level sign-off. You'll regularly support the teams in providing a high level of customer and market data and analytical insight, as well as getting involved in the performance recovery of categories.
- Support in defining the strategy for a defined category and its subcategories
- Analyse key data and research in relation to customer and market performance in relation to reviewing and planning
- Execute analysis to inform, develop and value all elements of a robust category plan, including range and price, promotional mechanics, all channel strategy, and translate this into recommendations to present to key stakeholders.
- Have a strategic mind-set coupled with top-notch quantitative and analytical skills that allow you to extract logic, insights and meaningful conclusions from complex business problems
- Be comfortable in challenging with a different perspective that looks at the changing retail and digital landscape
- Ability to influence across functions and levels
You must be able to travel to SW England and be able to travel there 3 x days per week!