Are you ready to make a significant impact in the world of data analytics and insights? We are currently working with a top Food Production company and they are seeking a dynamic and driven individual to join their team, playing a pivotal role in shaping the future of the Category Strategy.
As the Category Data & Analytics Executive, you'll be at the forefront of the data-driven decision-making process, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure shopper and consumer insights remain central to their strategy.
- Collaborate on developing and executing the UK's Category Strategy and Data Vision.
- Maintain and evolve the integrated data platform by working closely with third-party data providers.
- Become the 'super user' for visualisations and reports from third-party data sources to identify actionable insights and drive team efficiency.
- Be the primary contact for third-party data providers, resolving data-related challenges and user queries.
- Manage the monthly coding process for New Product Development (NPD) to ensure timely delivery.
- Provide administrative support for managing Category data spend.
- Sole responsibility for monthly analysis and reporting, ensuring accuracy and prompt delivery.
- Proactively improve all reports and maintain an accessible data and insights library.
- A degree in Data Science, Analytics, or related field (or equivalent).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation abilities.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- An understanding of Category management (beneficial).
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a simple, understandable manner.
- Experience with business visualisation tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- A strong desire to succeed and gain experience in a commercial environment.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and a "Can Do" mentality.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Passion for food and a willingness to learn about the commercial environment.
- Eager to challenge and be challenged in all aspects.
If you are interested, please apply now!