Better Placed are currently working in partnership with a forward-thinking B2B Software business based in Wetherby are who are seeking a passionate Campaigns and Events Executive to join the team. In this position, you will work within the Digital and Engagement department to plan and deliver engaging campaigns that will promote the organisation.
This role is focused on new business and existing customers, with the objective to generate new leads and remain engaged with the current customer portfolio.
- Create content aligned to the organisations key messaging, brand and have a focus on tangible results.
- Plan and deliver integrated campaigns - incorporating a number of on and offline mediums and channels; events programme, direct email, socials, display artwork, PR, paid partnerships.
- Stay abreast of industry/market changes/'buzz' and terminology relevant to the market.
- Generate and ensure copy and accompanying visual design are engaging and will appeal to all key stakeholders e.g. decision maker, IT etc.
- Make sure all outbound activity has a meaningful call to action
- Be responsible for brand merchandise, supplier liaison, designs and orders.
- CIM qualification or ideally a relevant marketing, PR, Communications degree.
- Experience of planning and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience of using website content management systems.
- Experience of organising events.
In return, you will be joining a small but collaborative marketing team that cares about what they do. The organisation are also adopting a flexible working model (2 days in the office and the rest WFH)