Better Placed is working with a not-for-profit private healthcare provider. This client offers access to physical and mental health services nationally.
Purpose: As an integral part of the marketing team, the PR Campaign Manager will work with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and deliver the PR, media relations and thought leadership strategies for the Society and its subsidiaries, ensuring all activity fully integrates with the wider marketing mix.
The post holder will:
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager as part of team strategy and the wider marketing mix to respond to commercial objectives and develop media relations strategies and thought leadership campaigns, PR strategies and reputational campaigns
- Own, implement and deliver these strategies, developing detailed annual marketing plans to support Marketing B2C, B2B and Brand KPIs
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to build appropriate crisis communications response plans and deliver an effective response where urgent communications are required for external audiences
- Be accountable for continuous improvement in terms of message, brand, consistency, engagement and effectiveness of public relations, media relations and thought leadership outputs
- Regularly monitor key statistics and information to report effectively and make recommendations on improvements
keen to hear from candidates with the following skills and experience:
Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Significant experience (3 years+) working within a PR marketing environment
- Outstanding experience in written English and communication skills.
- Strong critical analysis skills, demonstrable through experience and/or education.
- Demonstrable and successful experience in use of public relations, digital communications, or reputation-building techniques.
- Strong internal/external relationship building and stakeholder management.
- Excellent copywriting and digital communications skills.
- Campaign/project management skills with the ability to quickly assess requirements and set actions.
- Experience speaking on behalf of a brand or organisation to an engaged audience.
- A confident multi-tasker; highly organised with an excellent grasp of time management skills.
- Health membership and cash plan
- Car allowance
- Hybrid/home-based role
- Onsite parking
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Up to 35 days holiday including bank holidays, and no current weekend working
- Non-for-profit, mutual, healthcare organisation
- Pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free hot drinks
- Employee engagement events
- Supporting local charities and chances to give back via volunteering
- Onsite First Aiders and Mental Health First Aiders
This is a great opportunity! Apply now!