Better Placed have partnered with a fast-growing training services provider to recruit for four regional Business Development Manager roles. The four successful candidates will work fully remotely but occasionally travel to areas within their respective region (North/East Yorkshire, the North West, the Midlands, and the South East).
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Recruitment, the new Business Development Managers will be engaging and consulting with employers on their organisational needs in upskilling their workforce through apprenticeship training. The main purpose of the job role is to meet sales targets through proactively engaging with businesses and leading a consultative sell to address the organisations learning and development needs. The role is primarily responsible for driving business growth through upskill apprenticeship sales.
- 3 + years B2B sales experience
- Experience using CRM software
- Track record of delivering sales success and client development
- Excellent negotiation skills
Key Performance Indicators:
- Monthly apprenticeship start target
- Opportunity to Sale conversion rate
- Starts error rate
- Customer Satisfaction scores
- Sales cycle length
- £35-45000 salary, depending on experience
- Fully remote work with occasional regional travel and quarterly meetings at the Newcastle Head Offices
- Take the next step in your career by working for a company with an incredible mission and 55 years of experience in the training services sector