Business Development Manager - South West
Do you have a background in FMCG sales, in a Business Development / Field Sales Role? Better Placed are working with a well-known drinks brand who, due to their rapid growth and ambitious plans for the future, are looking for a Business Development Manager to capitalise upon growth opportunities with Out-of-Home customers in the South West of England.
You will be responsible for maximising the commercial relationship with existing customers such as pubs, hotels, cafes, leisure centres, theme parks, universities etc. You will identify & win new business as appropriate with business strategy.
- Identify, target and develop new business opportunities within your allocated territory
- Liaise with customer decision makers and act as key point of contact
- Communicate promotions and key product features to clients
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Manager to ensure sales growth
- Assist in the reporting, analysis and evaluation of promotional campaigns
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary and an excellent package that rewards high performance
- Autonomy to drive forward the growth of your territory
- Large food & drink company with a number of well-regarded brands
- The opportunity to be part of a top business with a fun, collaborative culture
- Outstanding opportunities for progression, with the potential to take on larger accounts further down the line
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have experience in FMCG sales, ideally within the Out-of-Home/Foodservice channel
- Be proven in new business development as well as account management
- Self-motivated, persuasive and intuitive
- Based in the South West and able to drive
This is a unique opportunity and not one to be missed so please apply now