Better Placed are pleased to be working with a fast paced and scaling business and they are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team!
As the Business Development Manager, you will work with an account base of clients that consist of well-known household brands and private label manufacturers. Your key focus will be to retain and grow your clients through strong relationships and the company's delivered strategy.
What's in it for you?
- Up to £40k base + Car Allowance + Bonus + loads more benefits!
- Hybrid working - 1 day a week in Berkshire office
- This role is perfect for someone with 3 years' experience in a client facing or sales role ideally working with FMCG or durable clients
- The main purpose of the role is to ensure the retention of the existing client base whilst developing profitable and sustainable new revenue streams within accounts
- You will build relationships and help businesses to maximise their growth opportunities. This will involve a strong mix of core database deliverables alongside added value solutions that match clients' needs and deliver on expectations
- You will create a strong base of client contacts, identifying stakeholders and decision makers to enable the up selling of solutions
- Oversee the accurate and timely provision of solutions to your clients with the help of support functions within the Client Development team and the wider organisation
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a sales or account management role
- Able to demonstrate commercial acumen with proven experience in a client facing role
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Highly self-motivated and assured at presenting to all levels
- Strong relationship builder both internal and external
- Understanding of a Consultative selling approach with proven questioning and listening skills
- A working knowledge of Market tracking and Insights within FMCG would be beneficial
If you are interested in this and would like to hear more, please apply now or email email@example.com!