Better Placed are delighted to be working with a leading Financial Services organisation to recruit a Brand Strategy and Planning Manager to join their award-winning team on a 12/13 month FTC basis. You'll be joining a great bunch of people with an equally great culture; the company are incredibly invested in collaboration, work-life balance and career development making this a fantastic business to be apart of.
Head offices in North Yorkshire offering hybrid working; 1 day a week in the office the rest WFH.
The role has responsibility for leading, delivering and advising on the development of the organisation's brand strategy. Leading in the creation of brand and marketing plans to efficiently reduce the organisation's reliance on rate to acquire and retain customers. Guardian of brand media budget and recommending optimum investment levels to align with corporate objectives, ensuring performance monitoring of commercial returns and brand health to inform optimisation of activity to deliver maximum commercial results.
- Lead the development of the Brand Marketing strategy, ensuring activity delivers strong returns on investment and delivery against agreed brand KPIs, ensuring planning of activity is in line with Corporate objectives and budgets.
- Lead a cross functional marketing working group to deliver holistic marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans that deliver for both short and long term business needs. Ensuring plans reflect tactical and strategic priorities throughout the year and new propositions are fully integrated into appropriate channels.
- Ensure up to date understanding of the organisation's target audience and customer segments inform all planned activity and messaging, supporting the brand proposition lead and campaign specialists in the creation of creative briefs, particularly informing channel strategy, audience insight and objectives.
- Management of external agencies (media, research, marketing effectiveness) including SOW negotiations, project management and relationship management.
- Internal stakeholder management of colleagues in products, financial planning, strategy, commercial SLT.
- Significant marketing planning experience that includes proven ability to develop and deliver strategies based on sound insight and analysis.
- Brand management and proposition development
- Commercial acumen
- Knowledge of all Marketing channels, including planning of multi channel, integrated campaigns including broadcast.
- Knowledge of Customer Insight, including brand tracking and consumer research.
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK financial services marketplace.
- Brand strategy and planning
- Brand measurement including econometrics
If you're intrigued to find out more, please click apply!