Better Placed are pleased to be working with a FMCG Company and they are looking for a Brand Project Manager to join their team!
As the Brand Project Manager, you will be a vital part of the Marketing Team, leading exciting projects and steering the future of their extensive beverage portfolio. If you're a product and project management expert with a passion for creativity and a knack for teamwork, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
You'll be responsible for taking product ideas from inception to launch, overseeing the product development process, managing critical paths, and guiding the artwork process. Your collaboration with the NPD and Marketing teams will ensure new product and packaging developments meet timelines, budgets and exceed consumer expectations. Your ability to harness trends and insights will result in inspiring product briefs and world-class product ideas.
- Manage product development from concept to delivery, collaborating cross functionally.
- Translate market insights into precise product details, including claims, packaging and design.
- Champion innovation and explore novel methods to differentiate our products.
- Stay trend-aware, keeping abreast of market, packaging and ingredient innovations.
- Convert brand product strategies and concepts into finished products.
- Manage agency partners for effective project delivery.
- Understand and lead the project Stage Gate process.
- Oversee the artwork approval process and work closely with technical teams.
- Share best practices and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience in an FMCG or retail environment.
- A strong track record of managing products through a Stage Gate process.
- Exceptional cross-functional project management skills.
- Knowledge of packaging formats and manufacturing processes.
- Independence and teamwork capabilities.
- The ability to influence cross-functional teams and strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Self-motivation, initiative, flexibility, and a can-do attitude.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication.