Brand Marketing Manager. eCommerce retail (fashion)
- An iconic brand!
- Leaders within the field of eCommerce.
- £ multimillion turnover
- YOY growth, increasing 15% for the last 10 years
- An incredibly talented marketing team of 20+, and growing
- Fantastic working culture
- Award winning, both business achievements and marketing acknowledgement
- Excellent employer brand with a competitive package
- Manchester based. Flexible working + WFH
- £40k + bonus. 25 days+ BH.
- I'm looking for someone with 4-5 years' experience. Who has a history of working in this type of eCommerce/ fashion environment or lives & breaths it in their personal life. Client side & agency.
- Develop and the brand collaboration strategy, implementing a 360 approach from selecting talent, planning a cross-channel campaign launch and execute to a high standard in order to meet commercial objectives
- Able to work well with the wider marketing team and plan
- Deep understanding of the influencer marketing landscape and experience managing influencer comms for like-minded brands
- Solid working knowledge of all key influencer social platforms
- Support the Senior Brand Marketing Manager on delivering against Brand goals, including supporting on cross-functional projects outside of immediate remit
- Manage the influencer marketing team to deliver KPIs such as brand awareness, website traffic and sales
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for senior leadership, with clear actionable takeaways or recommendations for growth
- Responsible for sourcing and managing influencer collaborators to create bespoke assets for channels, in conjunction with the influencer marketing teams
- Work closely with the international Brand Marketing Managers to plan content effectively for key launches, as well as working collaboratively on campaign executions
- Support brand and PR teams in creating content at events
- Excellent communication skills able to collaborate cross-functionally across marketing, creative, studio, buying, merchandising and ecommerce
- Lead and mentor the influencer marketing team, setting quarterly objectives and development plans