My client in the leisure, hospitality, hotel, accommodation sector is looking for a Brand Manager to join an ever growing team and portfolio of brands. You will be an experienced brand marketing manager with a real "can-do" attitude and a strength in launching products / brands to the market.
Perhaps you come from a leisure, travel, experience, entertainment, serviced offices environment? With a solid understanding of guests and how to ensure full satisfaction at every touch point?
- You will be the guardian of the brand and develop brand material and all communications
- Work on ensuring excellent customer experience and customer journey
- Source products and gifts for customers, to enhance their experience and stay with the business
- Work with design teams to create brand touchpoints throughout spaces and new properties, bringing to life key stories and creating unique experiences
- Assess partnership opportunities and provide recommendations for support
- You will bring to the table at least 5 years experience in brand / marketing
- Have a strong understanding of guest / customer experience