Better Placed are excited to be working in partnership with an incredibly fast paced and entrepreneurial business who are seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager to join the team. The business are backed by a number of high-profile investors and advisors, but in order to scale and reach the next phase of growth, they're looking to heavily invest and focus on the sales and marketing capabilities. Hence why there's a clear need for a Marketing and Communications Manager to come on board and be the catalyst for further growth.
- Define the brand attributes and ensure all marketing materials, comms and customer experiences are brand aligned
- Grow brand awareness for the brand including its thought leadership profile through a focused range of B2B and related on / offline channels
- Create marketing collateral to ensure the sales team are armed with optimal tools on a timely basis to showcase the proposition and win business from existing and new clients
- Design an overarching content strategy, writing content to roll out across the website, social media and all relevant channels on / offline
- Reach out to influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and international level
- Represent the organisation at relevant events, press conferences etc.
- Educated to degree level in English, media studies, marketing, communications studies or an equivalent specialism
- Strong prior experience working in a marketing and communications role
- Clear understanding of brand theory and experience of translating that into memorable branded aligned engagement across diverse stakeholders
- Ideally you'll have worked within the healthcare, or BioScience or Automotive industry within a large organisation
- Proven success designing and executing B2B marketing and communications strategies based on strong strategic and analytical skills
- Analytical with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly and distil the most important/relevant information to inform unique and innovative new content and creation ideas.
Based in Nottingham, this role is offering hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home. The successful individual will not only have lots of autonomy, accountability and the chance to really make this role their own. But the role also comes with a competitive package (Private Medical, 28 days holiday and Share Options) Basic salary £50,000-£60,000 basic.