My client is one of the fastest-growing fintech businesses in the UK right now with head offices in central London. In the last 5 years, they have expanded rapidly, growing from 50 people to over 1,100 and with ambitions to IPO in the next few years. They have a number of best-in-class, consumer, and business finance products and are constantly looking to hire great new talent to continue driving growth.
In this fantastic role, the Brand Manager within Marketing will drive workstreams across brand management and campaign development across the consumer brand portfolios working closely with the Senior Brand Manager and relevant Marketing teams. The Brand Manager will also work closely with the Head of Communications to create impactful content, communicating the dynamic corporate story and purpose.
- Manage day to day Brand Approvals working closely with the Senior Brand Manager
- Delivery of compelling content across Owned Channels (LinkedIn/Corporate Site)
- Develop and deliver the purpose campaign plan that spans across internal and external channels
- Deliver internal team and Community Partnership activation events/campaigns
- Produce quarterly purpose impact summary decks and other reporting/KPIs as required.
- Deliver campaign assets aligned to an agreed brand (eg, video, social content, ATL assets as required)
- Manage and report on monthly budgets in line with purpose plan.
- Plan and deliver Brand Guidelines and regular Brand Centre optimisation.
- Brand on-boarding (colleagues and creative partners.)
- Financial Services background and/or experience of working within a regulated environment.
- Brand/campaign activation in a creative/brand team, including brand approvals.
- Campaign delivery across core content and campaign channels - digital, social, content, video.
- Stakeholder management (managing feedback and obtaining internal approvals).
- Event management - Working closely with creative agency partners or internal creative teams.
- You will be precise, thorough, & organised
- Passionate about standout creative campaigns!
- Strong drive to want to always improve, try new things, and think big to drive impact
- Strong eye for detail, spotting patterns and inconsistencies
- Tenacious, can flex energy to inspire colleagues at all levels
50/50 split between office & home working - fantastic, collaborative marketing team with the opportunity to grow your own team.