Brand Development Manager
West Midlands (Offers WFH)
£50,000 + package (Inc. bonus & car allowance)
Our client is a marketing leading consumer brand with growth firmly on their agenda. Leading the way in their sector, they are continuing to grow market share via their expanding product and service offering and huge brand presence. An opportunity has now arisen for an experience Brand Development Manager to join the marketing team and drive an effective brand strategy.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the integrated brand and marketing strategy for the flagship brand. From creative concept to the coordination of campaign delivery.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the ongoing development of the brand, supporting it's growth and position in the market.
- Manage the delivery of the multi-channel / through the line campaign & communications for the brand.
- Understand customer behavior, market trends and competitors (supported by their in house insights team) to influence key decisions made about the brand.
- Working with the internal PR & Communications team for the brand.
- Working with PR agency who support all marketing activity for the brand.
- Monitor brand performance against agreed targets and report accordingly.
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure all brand communications adhere to brand guidelines.
Experience needed to be successful in this role:
- Strong Marketing/ Brand experience, ideally within a consumer environment.
- A strong background in PR, brand building would be useful.
- Experience coordinating multi channels campaigns - PR, Digital, Marketing, Print, Content, ATL, TTL etc.
- Plenty of experience in a customer centric environment as this role has a real focus on customer experience.
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management experience.
All interested candidates should attach an updated CV.