Brand & Campaign Manager
£50,000 + Package
- An eCommerce retail brand, with a truly innovative concept.
- Heritage brand - 20+ years trading.
- A brand product portfolio that is very current and popular.
- £30 million turnover.
- Private Equity backed - tons of investment.
With growth firmly on the agenda they have and continue to build out a fantastic Digital and Marketing team - built of people from some of the top Ecommerce retail brands in the North West. These individuals were at the heart of similar transformation projects for brands that are now multi million/ billion turnover - so you are in good company.
I am looking for an experience Brand & Campaign Manager to join their team and be part of their next phase of brand development and investment (technology and platform investment). With a clear strategy in mind, they are looking for someone to join the brand bring this to life.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the continued development of Brand Marketing strategy, reporting into the Marketing Director (Brand), ensuring brand consistency across channel.
- Support in the coordination and delivery of Multi-Channel campaigns/ Campaign Calendar, from initial briefing through to final sign off - including checking and co-ordinating amends.
- Multi-Channel campaigns across ATL (Advertising), Social Media and Content, Email and Web.
- Tracking of KPI's including campaign measurement and brand metrics.
- Direct line management of a growing team, split by channel leads.
- Budget management.
- Liaising with 3rd party agencies regarding ATL/ Media and Creative.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role with a proven track record in brand & communications
- Team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to influence others
- Agency management experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced and consistently evolving environment, managing multiple projects
- Proven ability to manage and develop a team, promoting ownership and accountability.