This business is an ambitious and growing SaaS company based in the centre of Manchester, with a remote first approach.
They've developed an exciting new technology platform, which uses game theory and predictive modelling. Having recently been acquired, they're investing heavily in their technology and team and are looking to expand their technical capabilities by bringing onboard a specialist Front End developer.
They're currently in the process of expanding their analytics capabilities, with the need to build out their dashboarding and reporting capabilities. This will include both internal and client-facing dashboards for a variety of purposes.
Role and responsibilities:
- Working with Product owners and Business owners to design and develop dashboards
- Working with Data Engineers to help define data that is required for the dashboards
- Work with the tech, business and customer success teams to gather requirements
- Collaborating with tech team to improve performance on dashboards
- Manage ad hoc requests for data to be provided to customers
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI, AWS Quicksight or similar
- An understanding of relational databases and SQL (training can be provided to learn unfamiliar tools)
- Ability to problem solve and propose solutions
- An interest in analytics and data science
- Flexible working - work wherever you have an internet connection
- 5 day working week
- 5 weeks holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Subscriptions to further your learning and development
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Private health insurance
- Stakeholder pension scheme
If you'd like to join this SaaS business at an exciting time of growth, please apply with an up to date CV to be considered!