Backend Developer (Node)
Fully remote (UK based)
My client is an award-winning fully remote ecommerce agency who work with global, forward-thinking retailers. They blend CX-focused solutions with unbeatable ecommerce technology to amplify the revenue companies generate online. They are private equity backed and trusted by Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Shopware and more to deliver exceptional ecommerce experiences that achieve global results.
Working alongside a senior backend developer, you'll be part of a team of five devs delivering on backend projects for a diverse range of clients across their leading e-commerce platforms.
What you'll be doing
- Building backend features using Node and Azure
- Working across multiple projects including some greenfield
- Collaborating with your agile team to deliver technical solutions to complex problems
- Writing clean code and maintaining high coding standards
- Setting up and maintaining the latest deployment systems
- Bringing ideas to project planning meetings
- 1 to 2 years' experience as a backend software developer
- Any Azure or container experience would be beneficial
- Experience of agency or ecommerce projects (desirable)
- A desire to problem solve
- Fully remote and will support you in working from wherever you like
- Free monthly coworking space passes if you want to meet up
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra day's holiday for each year worked
- Your birthday off
- Private health cover (UK only)
- Access to mental health support
If you're looking for a fully remote Node role, don't hesitate to apply!