Job title: ASSOCIATE NPD MANAGER
Lansinoh is a global leader of breastfeeding and maternal health products and has over 35 years' experience in helping mums to breastfeed for longer, with a portfolio of market leading products to support breastfeeding, birth preparation and recovery.
If you are looking to work for an innovative business with a fantastic culture, this could be the role for you.
Due to the nature of our roles, candidates must be a UK Resident with unrestricted rights to work within the UK residing within a commutable distance to Leeds. Please note that we cannot offer visa sponsorship for overseas candidates.
The role is office-based in our Leeds office, with the opportunity to work hybrid 2 days one week and 3 days the next week (5 days per fortnight).
You will help drive the strategic competitiveness, positioning, and management of the Lansinoh breastfeeding portfolio to inform key Product Renovation and New Product Development opportunities within this product category at Lansinoh.
You will support the collection of consumer insight, analysis and business case development, and provide technical management of projects; owning and leading aspects relating to the development of products from concept to market launch under the direction of the Associate Director of Product and Business Development.
- Market & Competitor Analysis: Analyse and gather insights on competitor activities, pricing strategies, product offerings, and market positioning to determine market trends, customer preferences and potential commercial opportunities.
- Consumer Research: Planning and analyse consumer research, including studies, surveys, focus groups, and interviews, to gather and interpret insights on consumer buying habits, preferences, and behaviours, and to evaluate product concepts and prototypes.
- Product Development: Provide technical support to ensure key documentation and deliverables are in place to allow progression of NPD projects through the Lansinoh stage gate development process, as per the pre-defined project timeline.
- Report Generation: Create comprehensive reports, presentations, and visualizations that communicate insights effectively and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaboration: Develop, manage and maintain strong collaborative relationships with key internal stakeholders (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Graphic Design & Packaging) to achieve project critical goals.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree: Materials Science, Engineering, Biological sciences or similar
- Minimum 2 years' experience in FMCG, Healthcare or Medical Device product development
- Organised with good project management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to drive data led decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience writing technical documents
- Ability to interpret data and present insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- Paid day off for birthday.
- Early finishes before a bank holiday.
- Private healthcare scheme (+ 3 months).
- Occupational sick pay scheme.
- Death in Service scheme (+ 3 months).
- Social events and engagement activities to recognise the hard work of our colleagues and reward great performance.
- Bonus scheme - 10%
- Workplace pension scheme with 6% employer contribution.
- EAP (Employee Referral Programme).
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10.00 - 16.00)