Better Placed are pleased to be working with a food production company in Manchester and they are looking for an Assistant Innovation Manager to join their team!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
As the Assistant Innovation Manager, you will support product development within the innovation team. You will help translate strategy into product concepts, ideas and follow product development from start to finish.
- Artwork and label design for relevant projects. You will create briefs onto the artwork system and act as an approver
- Factory packaging and artwork approval requests
- Develop factory new product briefing forms
- Develop and prepare photography briefing documents
- Conduct competitor and market analysis and develop maps for use in the NPD process
- Support the planning of new and existing product development
- Support innovation delivery from start to end
- Degree Educated or 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Product Management experience
- Attention to detail
- Effective communicator
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively and using insight to drive activity
- An understanding of product development processes from the FMCG industry
If you are interested and would like to hear more, please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org!