Better Placed are pleased to be working with a globally recognised FMCG food company who are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager, you will be reporting into the Brand Manager UK/EMEA.
The focus of this role is to develop and deliver regional brand plans to support brand growth ambitions. You must champion the region on the global stage providing insight and input into global brand strategy and planning.
- Support the Brand Manager with the delivery of the 5 year brand growth plan in market, to include reporting of KPI's
- Monitor and track regional brand health measurement within the business, create and report findings to the Brand Manager regularly
- Execute the short and long term brand strategy in market sharing regional insight with global brand team
- Support the Brand Manager with the development of an insight driven omnichannel annual regional brand plan and input into global brand plan through collaboration with global marketing team
- Working with sales and the retailers, develop and deliver customer JBP's in line with growth expectations and budget
- Support the Brand Manager to implement internal launch plans for brand and product innovation within region, working closely with the global team
- IT literate including the use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Highly organised and can prioritise workloads
- Digital marketing experience of managing or usage of a variety of digital marketing pound understanding of digital shelf and appropriate online content
- Understanding of brand development and activation with FMCG. The ability to work with brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all communication touchpoints
- Ability to analyse results from which can be used to come with suitable solutions that can solve brand related issues
- Effective communicator
- Brand development and communications experience
- Working within a fast paced FMCG environment
- Have experience working with a brand team and have an understanding of global complexities and global brand alignment
- Creative flare to be able to visualise and mock-up creative content
- Experience of website content management systems
- Understanding of SEO
- Understanding of E-Commerce and Amazon advertising
- Familiar with category insight and data, mining and usage to support regional business cases to global teams
If you would like to hear more, please apply now!