Better Placed are once again thrilled to be working with an international market leading consumer goods company in their search for a talented Assistant Brand Manager to join their team in Chorley.
Our Client is a well-established leader within their field and has experienced a high level of consistent growth over the past 3 years. In order to help them continue their upwards trajectory an ambitious and dedicated Assistant Brand Manager is required to assist the Brand Manager in their daily tasks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with excellent interpersonal and customer engagement skills to join a growing company and progress their career.
- Collaborate and support initiatives around the new launch of products
- Assist in the development of launch plans for new product innovations
- Take ownership of smaller NPD projects from project establishment through to launch
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders
- Support the Brand Manager with the development and communication materials where needed
- Develop consumer and trade literature activity to support initiatives
- Assist in the planning of events and tradeshows and then attending these events
- Fantastic organisation skills and the ability to multitask
- IT literate
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience within a marketing role is essential
- The ability to develop strong relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience within a customer focused role is desirable
- A marketing degree is desirable but not essential
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits.