Amazing opportunity to work for an SME FMCG business, based in Central London. You will be working specifically on their Asian market which is growing incredibly fast at the moment.
You need to speak Mandarin and ideally have some experience working with the Asian markets in a previous role.
- Generate an understanding of the Chinese market, including consumer needs, trends and key developments. Monthly reporting and analysis will be key to this role, reporting back to the business key insights.
- Use market insights to develop a 3-year New product development plan with support from Head of Marketing and Global Distributors, making sure new launches are on brand and relevant for China, Japan and Korea..
- Develop a winning marketing strategy for brand in Asia, alongside our global distributors and marketing & sales teams, ensuring that the brands' tone of voice and assets are adhered too.
- Work alongside our Asian distributors (China, Korea & Japan) and Marketing HQ team to develop a strong marketing support plan for both online and offline channels, including social media, influencers & Digital partnerships where relevant.
- Create a bespoke content plan for the brand to support across key online channels (i.e., Tmall).
- Work closely with the sales team and distributors to evolve the brands offline presence.
- Create a strong relationship with the Chinese, Korean and Japanese distributors to help functional experts at HQ drive growth. Be main day to day contact for distributor from HQ marketing department.