Interested in working for Europe's leading entertainment brand? This house-hold name is looking for an Android Developer to join their established tech team in Leeds. You'll be working on a variety of exciting products in this fast-paced environment.
- Working in an agile team alongside iOS developers, testers and business analysts.
- Developing testable code at a high quality and taking part in team decisions to build scalable and maintainable apps.
- Be customer passionate about the features you develop and be an excellent communicator.
- Support the team's applications and services out of hours on a rota basis and provide support and encourage the development of more junior members.
- The ability to lead feature development work in Kotlin with an understanding of the relative strengths and weaknesses and which design patterns do/do not work well.
- Strong unit testing experience crafting reliable production applications and writing UI tests and Mobile Software architectures including MVVM and clean Architecture and SOLID principles.
- Good experience of Continuous Integration, supporting scripts debugging and resolving bugs and performance issues
- A good understanding of git, Gradle, Firebase Crashlytics and scripting languages
- Private healthcare
- Generous pension package
- Free products
- Subsided gym
- Paid training
If you'd like to join this nationally recognised brand, apply with an up to copy of your CV!