An Analytics Manager is required to join an award winning, industry leading brand based in Chester. This successful and acclaimed business has won several awards, and are undergoing a digital transformation which will revolutionise not only the business but also the industry it operates in. This role is varied where you will be the go to for analytics, and have the ability to have a significant impact on the success of the business. We are looking for a highly numerate analyst as this role has less of an emphasis on stakeholder management and more on technology.
You will benefit from a 5% bonus scheme, private healthcare, a pension with a 7% employer contribution, 24 days holiday plus bank and an additional day per year of service, the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave, a fantastic working environment and tonnes of learning and development opportunities.
As an Analytics Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the Digital Transformation of the company by developing the tech stack for sophisticated reporting, BI and data-driven decisions
- Develop the framework for market insights, analysis and reporting to provide business and market insights
- Ensure data is accurate and fit for purpose, working with IT and developers to configure, test and update configurations
- Analyse web & customer data from multiple sources and turning findings into actionable insights
- Define the personas and keep them up to date, ensuring proper support to campaign targeting and marketing automation
- Quantify benefits of digital initiatives and supporting AB testing with statistical analysis
- Work closely with the other digital teams to support CRO, SEO and customer journey mapping
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders and support data-driven decision making
The ideal Analytics Manager will have the following background:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar data/insights manager role
- Digital Data savvy with proven experience of building data driven digital solutions and managing digital performance
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, capable of managing different data sources and interpreting qualitative and quantitative results
- Strong proactivity and problem-solving, capable of identifying solutions and providing guidance to the internal stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present engaging marketing insight/data to support decision making
- Good understanding of e-commerce platforms, UX, customer journey an digital advertising
- Working knowledge of SQL
If you're looking to have a significant impact on a digital transformation within a household name, please apply now!