Affiliates Account Co-ordinator
Are you looking to join a well established fashion retailer? Do you have a passion for all things Affiliate Marketing? Looking for a role where you can have full autonomy and gives you the chance to be creative?
If the answer to those questions is 'yes' well then you best keep on reading, this could be your dream job!!
Better Placed are assisting a well known luxury fashion brand as they go through a very exciting period of growth whereby they are recruiting heavily across marketing, with a strong focus on the Digital / Performance team. Reporting into the PPC Manager this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has already had 1 years experience within an Affiliates position looking for a step up and growth.
Main Responsibilities :
- Set up and launch Affiliate campaigns both domestically and internationally as the brand continues to expand
- Attend internal meetings to report on the Affiliate Marketing channel and the strategy moving forward
- Day to day and strategic management of affiliate accounts
- Execute key campaign planning, partner outreach, market positioning and branding across all affiliates
- Manage the relationship with key affiliates, maximising their promotion and marketing of our eCommerce website
Experience Required :
- At least 1 years experience within an affiliates role
- Experience with Google Analytics
- A keen eye to detail and good with numbers
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills