Affiliates Manager. eCommerce Retail
Manchester - Remote working available!
£40,000 + Package
Reporting into Head of Digital, supporting them on the overall Paid Media strategy.
Working alongside Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, Influencer, CRM, CRO and Insights. With Marketing/ Brand/ Creative in a supporting team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver the Affiliate strategy, driving revenue growth and performance for both new & existing partners.
- Manage the entire Affiliate network, planning key campaigns and projects.
- Multi-million Affiliate budget.
- Reporting on performance, implementing change when appropriate.
- Strengthen existing relationships with all Affiliate partners, continuing to grow these profitable relationships.
- Continue to optimise the Affiliate channels, seeking new innovative opportunities for growth.
- Competitor analysis, ensuring the brand remains competitive.
- Building internal relationships with the marketing (digital) team, trade and conversion team.
- Clear experience working in another senior affiliate manager role, eCommerce experience also needed.
- Commercial and results driven
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills, building relationships internally and externally
- Enjoy a fast paced, trading environment.
- Global eCommerce retailer, £multimillion turnover.
- Record breaking years the past 2 years.
- Multi million invested in digital, technology and AI.
- Award winning, both business achievements and marketing acknowledgement.
- Excellent employer brand with a competitive package