UK £multi-million turnover consumer brand
West Midlands - 2 days in the office
£50k + Package (over £10k)
Our client has long been established as a market leading retail group with an increasing portfolio of product categories, and a very ambitious international growth strategy.
They pride themselves in dominating their sector and delivering the best product and service to stay ahead within their sector.
They are looking for an experienced Affiliate Manager/ Partnership Manager to join an existing and strong digital marketing team.
This role will suit any Affiliate/ Partnership person with consumer experience client side, or agency as long as you have been hands on in the management of this paid channel/network.
Offering an individual an opportunity to take a step up in their career, the role offers full autonomy to manage and shape this channel and the paid media strategy, including budgets and decisions.
Reporting into Head of Digital.
Supporting the overall Digital / Paid Media strategy (global), your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the Affiliate strategy, driving revenue growth and performance for both new & existing partners.
- Manage £5milion Affiliate budget.
- Reporting on performance, implementing change when appropriate.
- Manage the entire Affiliate network, planning key campaigns and projects.
- Strengthen existing relationships with all Affiliate partners, continuing to grow these profitable relationships.
- Continue to optimise the Affiliate channels, seeking new innovative opportunities for growth.
- Competitor analysis, ensuring the brand remains competitive.
- Building internal relationships with the marketing (digital) team, trade and conversion team.
- Manage a team of 3 Affiliate Executives.
- Demonstrable experience working in another senior affiliate manager role, ideally within eCommerce retail
- Experience managing and building a team
- Naturally inquisitive, commercial and results driven
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills, building relationships internally and externally
- Enjoy a fast paced, trading environment.