Better Placed are working with a client who is based in Bradford. This business provides high-quality teaching and learning to equip trainers, assessors, and internal quality assures with the knowledge and skills to deliver regulated qualifications to the highest possible quality. They are current looking for a Account Manager to join there business. The role will be 70% B2B and 30% B2C customers.
The role holder will achieve revenue, profit and productivity targets by developing relationships with existing clients through regular account management and winning new business using the account-based marketing strategy.
Reporting to the Sales Team Leader, the Account Manager will work closely with colleagues in Procurement, Warehouse, Marketing and elsewhere across the business, ensuring we deliver a seamless customer experience of this client.
- Effectively manage your workload of existing accounts, with the aim of achieving growth year on year.
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator alongside the marketing team to target new business leads using the ABM strategy.
- Successfully onboard new accounts.
- Respond to all incoming sales enquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Following the Company's procedure ensuring the maintenance of up to date and accurate customer records on the database.
- Effective sales pipeline management
- Accurately reporting sales performance, forecasts, opportunities and your plans to achieve, to your line manager, on a weekly/monthly basis, or at other times, as requested.
- Consistent achievement of revenue, profit and productivity targets set by your manager and the required consistent level of effort to achieve them.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product/service knowledge ensuring all customers are given accurate and up to date information at all times.
- Make recommendations to management and other departments, which you believe, will enhance the Company's sales performance.
- Build strong working relationships with internal colleagues, in particular the Customer Service and Procurement team, Warehouse team; Customer Relationship Executives (CRE) and Finance team to ensure everyone is working to deliver the best service possible to our customers.
- Maintain a professional and polite manner when representing the Company and have a positive and supportive attitude with customers, colleagues and managers.
- Adhere to all Company relevant company procedures.
- Attend and actively contribute to meetings, events, conferences etc.
Perform any other reasonable duties required on behalf of the business and management.
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours:
- Deliver against targets/measures of success in a Sales role - demonstrating a track record of consistently achieving high standards of performance in-line with business expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - able to build relationships quickly, good listening skills.
- Enthusiastic outlooks with the ability to handle fast turnarounds.
- Good decision-making skills with the ability to work solo as well as with others.
- Confident, proactive, lots of initiative and great attention to detail.
- Proven time-management and multi-tasking ability - demonstrates a flexible approach to work.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail - demonstrates a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
- Exceptional customer service focus - puts the customer at the heart of what they do.
- Ability to predict and adjust to changes within the business & market.
- Personal resilience demonstrated through the effective management of difficult customers/ complaints - investigating and taking ownership of issues through to resolution.
Strong IT skills with working knowledge of MS-Office and other customised systems.
This is a brilliant role for someone with a couple years of experience wanting to grow within a business.
OTE opportunity of £41,000. This role is uncapped.