Our policy regarding the privacy of information we collect at our website is as follows:
- Better Placed gathers two types of data about users: personal information and tracking information.
- Tracking information is automatically collected about every visitor to the website. Better Placed collects the IP addresses through this tracking system for administration purposes and to aggregate data about users’ browsing activities.
- Better Placed will not disclose any information it keeps about visitors to any third party without written consent.
- The collection and processing of personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Clients, candidates and visitors therefore acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
- By using our online job application form, uploading your CV or using our contacting us about jobs via our website, you agree to receive communication from us via email regarding your application and occasional newsletters and emails regarding other jobs we feel may be of interest to you. You can opt out from receiving these email communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or simply clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of these emails.
- Better Placed is registered under Data Protection Act 1998. Reg.No. Z2292533