About this job
Digital Content Co-Ordinator
Up to £25,000
As one of the UK’s leading specialist online retailers, offering an extensive range of products to consumers through the company’s bespoke website, you will be responsible for content coordination on a large and profitable ecommerce platform.
As a Content Co-ordinator, you will get exposure to a number of software packages and will be responsible for helping to ensure the continued success of the company’s website. The role will be based in the company’s Cheshire-based HQ.
- Oversee all production tasks and ensure the site is displaying the correct information to customers on the front end of the website.
- Create new website categories, landing pages and the loading of the correct content.
- Work with the graphic design team to upload design content.
- Work with the marketing team to upload written content.
- Work with the marketing team to scope and set up customer and product promotions.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure website pages are correctly optimised for SEO, including meta data, relevant in-page links and effective copy.
- Daily checks of the website for errors in the category/product structure and co-ordinate with the relevant functions to implement fixes.
- Point of contact for buyers, merchandisers, marketing and photography on changes to the website
We’re looking for a highly organised individual with the following skills:
- Proven experience working in a large CMS, having completed the role for a similar online organisation.
- IT Literate with good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- An ability to work with numerous stakeholders, ensuring effective collaboration and communication.
- A basic understanding and experience of SEO would be an advantage.
- A good knowledge of Google Analytics, Microsoft Office products and specifically Excel.
If you’d be interested in working for a successful and growing business and have the above skills then click “apply” now to send your updated CV for consideration.