About this job
As a Content Co-Ordinator, you will be responsible for helping to co-ordinate the continued success of the company’s website. You will need to be able to demonstrate a proven track record working in various software applications to ensure the website’s content is up to date and accurate.
- Oversee all production tasks and ensure the site is displaying the correct information to customers on the front end of the website.
- Create new website categories, landing pages and the loading of the correct content.
- Work on the platform and with the graphic design team to upload design content.
- Work on the platform and with the marketing team to upload written content.
- Work with the marketing team to scope and set up customer and product promotions.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure website pages are correctly optimised for SEO, including meta data, relevant in-page links and effective copy.
- Daily checks of the website for errors in the category/product structure and co-ordinate with the relevant functions to implement fixes.
- Point of contact for buyers, merchandisers, marketing and photography on changes to the website
- Complete the above for the main FD website, but also any additional sites including international versions.
We’re looking for a highly organised individual with the following skills:
- Proven experience working in an enterprise level CMS, having completed the role for a similar online organisation.
- Up to date IT skills and an excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- An ability to work with numerous stakeholders, ensuring effective collaboration and communication.
- A basic understanding and experience of SEO would be an advantage.
- A good knowledge of Google Analytics, Microsoft Office products and specifically Excel.