About this job
Are you obsessed with customer experience and exceptional execution? A leading consumer brand is looking for a passionate Product Manager to join their dynamic team. There are two opportunities within the business to bring to life either a web or mobile application. You will join a financially stable business with an award-winning culture, and in return they will offer you a competitive salary, 10% bonus, great pension, healthcare, flexible remote working, shares in the company and a generous staff discount.
This business has a flexible remote working policy, as well as offices in London and the West Midlands so we are looking to speak with the best Product Managers based anywhere in the UK.
As a Product Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the delivery and continuous improvement of their digital products
- Make data informed decisions and work collaboratively in a cross functional in-house team
- Manage and take ownership of the product backlog with the brand SMEs and business owners as a key influencer of roadmap decisions
- Work with external stakeholders to ensure the best possible digital products
The ideal Product Manager will have the following background:
- Over 5 years’ experience within a Product Manager or similar role, creating a B2C digital product
- Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum environment
- Experience working with development teams in a technical remit, delivering large digital products
- Experience working within a retail first business, transitioning to digital and experience building a product team from scratch
- Have a personable demeanour, with great communication skills and influencing skills
- Curious and inquisitive mindset, with no qualms about challenging the status quo
- Understanding of business metrics and strong business acumen
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of an exciting digital transformation, please apply below. Better Placed is exclusively working on this opportunity so you won’t hear about it elsewhere.
This vacancy is suitable for: product manager, product owner, ba, ecommerce, digital, app, web. Mobile application