About this job
We are lucky enough to be working with one of the most globally recognised travel companies headquartered out of the UK who are currently looking for an eCommerce Trading Lead to join the digital team where you will be accountable for reaching revenue targets on all digital platforms across both the .com and mobile app.
This is a key role where you will be in charge of understanding digital performance, trading and identifying levers to pull or influence to meet targets.
Managing a small team of merchandisers and conversion rate optimisation managers, you will also be supported by a trading analyst.
- Working on an agreed set of trading and customer experience KPIs including sales, customer engagement and conversion.
- Drive visual merchandising strategy, navigation, page performance and influence onsite content.
- Drive the CRO plan with product owners and constantly improve the conversion funnel and customer experience
- At least 6 years’ experience in trading and optimisation functions
- Analytical and commercially-minded
- Detailed knowledge of the online performance drivers and the relevant mechanics to increase sales and margin.