About this job
Social Media Manager
Manchester City Centre
- One of the UK’s largest and most well-known consumer brands.
- They pride themselves in diversifying their offer and bringing new products and services to their customers.
- As a result, they are fast becoming market leaders in their field.
- They have a rapidly growing ecommerce business, which has only expanded their offer to customers and as result of this continued growth and investment in marketing.
- Now looking for a Social Media Manager to manage the social strategy and make sure the team are delivering against the brand.
You will be responsible for leading and inspiring the team to deliver social campaigns which reflect the brand and deliver the business strategy.
What you will do
- Manage the social media global strategy
- Managing the wider social team, ensuring activity aligns with the brand, and overall growth strategy
- Ensuring social campaigns remain engaging and are up to date with the advances in social media technology.
- Working with the wider marketing & eCommerce team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Analysing social media activity to guide future social media campaigns.
- At least 3 years Social Media / Marketing experience (retail knowledge preferred).
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Experience planning and project managing written, visual and video content production
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills
What to do next
If you would like to find out more then please get in touch to Claire Eason at Better Placed on 0161 238 6700 or drop me a line at email@example.com