About this job
My client, an amazing leading Health Charity based in London, is currently looking for a Social Media Manager on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Deputy Director PR & Communications the post holder will be responsible for ownership of all Social Media Channels, developing the strategy across multiple platforms.
The business is growing rapidly and the Social Media Manager is an essential part of that growth. The successful candidate will be tasked with developing awareness, engagement with and support for the organisation. Content and engaging audiences through these channels are key to the continued profile of the organisation.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing the charities presence and reputation across social media channels, leading on campaigns from concept to evaluation, creating engaging content and defining the organisations social strategy. The role will have one direct report, social media officer.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Substantial experience working in a social media role
- Experience of using photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding and experience of social media scheduling and listening tools
- Proven track record of delivering social media content that deliver results
- Knowledge of social media and changing trends
- Proven track record of producing robust and integrated social media campaign evaluations
- Experience of managing
Ideally they are looking for someone with experience working at a Charity but this is not essential. If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after your application is unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.