About this job
Manager (+ flexible working)
£35,000 + £45,000 + Package
My client is a market leading consumer brand who pride themselves on their diversifying product categories and service offering.
They remain ahead of the curve within their sector, offering the best in product quality & advice – continuously adding value to the overall customer experience.
With a very ambitious growth strategy, their focus to grow the digital team has not changed and they now have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced SEO Manager to join their Digital Marketing team.
Utilising expertise in technical on-page &off-page SEO, this opportunity offers a unique chance for the successful candidate to work for this iconic and well-loved consumer brand.
You’ll be joining a highly skilled digital team working on exciting, fast paced projects from day one.
Learning from some of the best in the industry, the SEO Manager role will entail:
- Execute and work with others to develop on-site and off-site SEO strategies and technical audits.
- Lead the development of keyword/phrase research, content optimisation
- Closely work with the web operations and development team to support with all aspects of on-site technical SEO
- Tracking key clients’ KPIs and producing reports to inform them of SEO performance and areas for improvements.
- Utilising skills in MOZ, SEMRush, Ahrefs etc to ensure consistent, accurate results for key clients.
- Assist with competitive benchmarking, analysis and monitoring.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Sound knowledge of SEO tools
- Proven experiences in conducting on-site and technical audits using a range of SEO tools with the ability to articulate findings to clients effectively.
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics with an ability to translate technical outcomes to those from a non-tech background.