About this job
£35,000 + £40,000
My client is a market leading retail group with an increasing portfolio of stores, and a very ambitious growth strategy. They pride themselves on diversifying their product and service offering to stay ahead of the curve within their sector and they give the best product advice possible, adding value to the customer experience.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an ambitious and experienced SEO Manager to join their Digital Marketing team.
Utilising expertise in technical on-page SEO, this opportunity offers a unique chance for the successful candidate to work for this market leading iconic retail group.
You’ll be joining a highly skilled team working on exciting, fast paced projects from day one. Learning from some of the best in the industry the SEO Manager role will entail:
- Delivering SEO projects with specific focus on on-site and technical audits.
- Tracking key clients’ KPIs and producing reports to inform them of SEO performance and areas for improvements.
- Utilising skills to ensure consistent, accurate results for key clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Sound knowledge of SEO tools such as MOZ, SEMRush, Ahrefs etc
- Proven experiences in conducting on-site and technical audits using a range of SEO tools with the ability to articulate findings to clients effectively.
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics with an ability to translate technical outcomes to those from a non-tech background.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK’s leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are “better placed” (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK’s, and even world’s biggest brands.