About this job
This Liverpool City Centre agency are looking for a motivated SEO Account Manager to handle their SEO offering cross a wide variety of sectors, predominantly in leisure and retail. You will be working collaboratively with other teams to deliver top quality digital campaigns for your clients.
- Performing Pre and Post Launch checks on client’s websites for maximum technical SEO impact.
- Technical SEO Audits for client sites suggesting improvements to coding and UX.
- Keyword Research to construct Keyword Maps and inform Content Strategy.
- On-Page optimisation for client sites to improve performance.
- Off-Page Link Building and Outreach to increase site authority.
- Competitor Analysis of keywords and link profiles.
- Analysis of traffic and keyword ranking trends, recommending and implementing fixes.
You will need to have a strong understanding of technical SEO techniques, plus a working knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console. You will need an excellent knowledge of SEO tools including Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, Majestic SEO etc. It goes without saying this role requires excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and impeccable attitude to teamwork and collaborative working. As you are working with other team members you will also have exposure to other marketing channels such as Paid Search, Copywriting & Blogging, Social Media and Email Marketing.
This agency are going through tremendous growth and need strong talent to join and lead their SEO offering, in order to maintain their undeniable reputation in the market and grow their enviable client portfolio. If you are ambitious, driven and looking for your next role, apply now!
Call 0161 238 6700 for a confidential chat, or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org