About this job
Senior Designer / UI Developer
Are you a versatile designer with the skills and confidence to take responsibility for UI across this agency’s enviable client portfolio? This specialist NQ design agency place paramount importance on delightful, frictionless and optimised User Experience and therefore need an innovative and original designer to take the creative lead.
As the Senior Designer, you will bring significant experience and expertise in UX / UI, contribute ideas to new projects, and to how exciting journeys can be improved to delight users and improve conversion.
You will be responsible for devising customer journeys, wireframing, designing responsive websites and mobile apps – ensuring every detail has been considered, from sticky headers to touchscreen targets.
You will lead the way when it comes to conceptualising original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design challenges.
What you’ll bring
- A deep understanding of UI design across web and mobile applications
- A keen eye for detail mixed with the ability to rapidly solve problems. Using everything from a basic sketch to high fidelity, interactive prototypes
- An appreciation for, and understanding of Front-End development
- Experience using tools including Figma, Adobe, Balsamiq, Zeplin and Adobe Creative Suite
- Great people skills and a professional attitude – organised, respectful and driven
- A passion and interest in design trends, continuously learning and sharing your subject matter expertise with the wider team
- Empathy for how a design will respond once it’s been deployed and content begins to change.
- A strong understanding of CRO and multi-variant testing
- Traditional design skills, including illustration, typography, photo retouching etc
This agency work with huge national and international clients and well known brands, and therefore need someone who will be credible, creative and an valued team member. If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!