About this job
I’m partnering with an amazing Children’s Charity in Central London in recruiting a Senior New Business Manager – Corporate Partnerships on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to really develop their career within an experienced Partnership Development team. The Corporate Partnerships team plays a vital role in raising millions of pounds every year through successful delivery of an impressive portfolio of corporate supporters!
The post will be one of three Senior Partnership Development Managers. The senior managers strategically lead their own sector, whilst working together to lead the team, including representing Partnership Development at internal discussions, working with the Corporate Partnerships board, and actively contributing to the business planning process. With a key element of the role being line management with an emphasis on motivating, coaching and supporting direct reports.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Proven experience with working in partnership with multinational companies, preferably in a corporate fundraising environment
- Proven experience of generating new business worth over £500,000, from prospect identification to contract negotiation.
- Previous line management experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience of developing, implementing and delivering results with a sector-led new business development strategy.
They are flexible on candidate background, but if you have a keen interest in the charity sector that is a bonus. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.