About this job
Senior Marketing Governance Manager
£70,000- £80,000 + excellent benefits
Better Placed are working with a well established company that are a household name and one of the UK leaders in their market. A number of brand new positions have been created in the marketing team, including one for a Senior Marketing Governance Manager. You will manage a team of control managers and ensure that risk and compliance measures are abided to within the wider marketing team.
- Develop and implement a risk board structure to cover licenses, 2nd/3rd line management, rulings and enforcement.
- Work with the marketing team to deliver a framework and increase awareness around governance, risk and regulation.
- Work with external agencies and suppliers to ensure they meet governance and control obligations.
- Provision of GDPR, trademark and marketing permissions consultancy.
- Extensive risk management and first line control experience.
- Significant market and regulatory knowledge.
- Ability to inspire marketing governance and control team.