About this job
Senior Insight Analyst (Customer/ Marketing)
We are delighted to be working with an award-winning consumer business based in the West Midlands.
With an instantly recognisable brand loved by many, they are market leaders, delivering sustained growth. With an expanding product portfolio underpinned by excellent customer service they have ambitious plans for the future.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen as Insight Analyst to join a team of 3, and a winder marketing team of 15+.
This is a chance for you to work with an iconic brand and, a business that is focussed on growth.
In the role you will be responsible for analysing customer behaviour and trends in the industry, and apply this knowledge to strategic decisions in the business (and specifically the marketing decisions).
- Support the Head of Insight to drive improvements and innovation across the business through analysis of all areas of the business through the lens of the customer. (Website, product, commercial/ finance or marketing).
- Aid in moving the business towards a Single Customer View allowing all customer touchpoints to be tracked and analysed.
- Manage, guide, improve and run current machine learning/predictive modelling process.
- Build on quantitative research programme to ensure the ‘voice of the customer’ is heard.
- Working with Insight Team and Head of Campaigns to target the right customer at the right time with the right message through email and direct mail channels.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- 3+ years in a similar position, proven experience interpreting customer data.
- Ability to analyse complex raw datasets using SQL
- Predictive modelling/machine learning, e.g. propensity models, decision trees and clustering for segmentation
- Ability to communicate analytical findings to senior-level stakeholders in concise and meaningful way
- Proven track record of applying improvements to a business based on data-driven insights
- Line management/mentoring experience
- Aware of latest research techniques in capturing and analysing qualitative data, e.g. conjoint, max diff
- Experience of R and/or Python
- CRM experience including test and learn development and campaign analysis
- Google Analytics 360, specifically Big Query
- Knowledge of advanced visualisation techniques, e.g. ggplot, Sankey, shiny, correlation matrix
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced customer focussed analyst to join one of the largest consumer businesses in the UK, joining a collaborative team that provides support and encourages development.
For further details please apply with an updated CV and I will be in touch.